Saturday 12 March 2016

A poem











Since announced in September 2015, the site of the window has been chosen. It is the set of the main and the upper window by the entrance of the Medieval Gallery. The drawing below shows the window as it had been first built.
WindowframeMR2



I today start this post as the first page of Journal II for this new project at a stage of research for the design proposal.

It all starts with poem I wrote this week. My first intention was to publish a post for updates. It all imposed itself on me as a poem as soon as I wrote the first words.
In the process of research for this artwork since September 2015, it has become obvious this artwork also is writing, like Medieval stained glass windows  called for readers, this is a call for readers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment